It’s a new month and there’s an array of clean energy stories to discuss, Jack joins Robert at the World’s Greenest Football Club for a very special announcement, plus they share their thoughts on the hottest topics of the day:
Is Tesla’s decision to open the supercharger network a smart move? Is the Electric Scooter being set up to fail? Why is Toyota still trying to kill the electric car? Also they talk about Audi’s Dakar ambitions, New Nuclear, Ford’s Gas Fragrance, Mercedes 620 mile ‘Vision’ AND a short interview with Dale Vince of Ecotricity.
All will become clear. Probably.
0:00 The World’s Greenest Football Club
2:44 Mercedes 1000km vision
4:20 Tesla Opens Up
7:57 Audi’s Dakar ambition
10:30 Toyota trying to slow shift to EVs
13:35 New Nuclear bills surcharge?
15:58 Ford’s Gas Fragrance
17:56 Are Scooters being set up to fail?
20:52 The Fully Charged New Lawn
21:50 Forest Green Rovers’ Dale Vince
The news stories featured are linked below…
- Tesla Supercharger network opening up to other brands
- Merc working on ultra-efficient 600 mile EV
- Audi going for Dakar gold in ‘electric’ SUV
- Toyota quietly trying to slow shift to EV in US?
- The e-scooter legal battle
- Ford creates a premium gas fragrance for electric cars in bizarre attempt to help EV adoption
- Green energy suppliers oppose bills surcharge for new nuclear plants
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram