Robert gets exclusive access to see the Renault MORPHOZ Z36 concept car before the start of the press launch event in Paris.
The Fully Charged Show was granted exclusive access to see the Renault MORPHOZ Z36 concept car before the start of the press launch event in Paris last week and Robert Llewellyn took the train to have a look at this radical future Renault concept car, due to make a big splash at the Geneva Motor Show.
We try not to be too excited about concept vehicles as hardly any make it onto our roads, but this concept has got potential….
According to the official Renault Press release:
- Ability to physically and technologically adapt between two modes depending on driver needs.
- Designed to support an electric ecosystem with vehicle-to-grid technology and conduction charging.
- Developed on the new CMF-EV platform heralding a new family of Renault electric models.
- 40kWh battery capacity
- Up to 249 miles range ≈ 400 km
- 4.40m long (14ft 5 inches)
- 2.73m wheelbase (8ft 11 inches)
Travel mode (vehicle transforms to allow installation of additional battery pack and more cabin/luggage space):
- 40kWh + 50kWh battery capacity
- Up to 435 miles range ≈ 700 km
- 4.80m long (15ft 9 inches)
- 2.93m wheelbase (9ft 7 inches)
If you are in the UK and would like to see many more electric vehicles of all shapes and sizes, visit our events page.
We will be bringing Fully Charged LIVE back to North America in 2021, and to Northern Europe too – stay tuned for more information!