Will the Estonian Nobe 100 GT put a smile on your face? It certainly did for Jack.
We don’t normally get a chance to review things at Fully Charged LIVE, so if we do it’s because something pretty special has peaked our interest. The Nobe 100 GT is Estonia’s first electric car and the first three wheeler to truly put a smile on our faces. Jack spoke with acting CEO Roman Muljar to get the full story behind this little bundle of electric joy!
If you missed seeing the Nobe at Farnborough, get your tickets and come along to Amsterdam where it will be on display.
Meet Imogen the New Kid on the Block.
0:00 Welcome to Fully Charged LIVE!
0:57 Hello Nobe
4:00 Build a happy car
6:17 Specs, range, battery
7:38 Production timeline
9:47 The fast one!
11:25 Eco & Crazy
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram