For this product showcase we spoke to Ashley Tate, CEO and co-founder of Mina, to learn about Mina’s solution for making paying for business ev charging radically simple!
Mina’s multi-award winning payment solution is the UK’s only product that combines home, public and workplace charging on one monthly invoice for the business. Drivers are never out of pocket and don’t have to submit expense claims each month. Instead when a driver charges their company EV at home, Mina calculates the exact cost and pays their energy supplier directly each month.
When charging in public, drivers can charge at over 5000 charge points with a Mina Chargepass®, their single RFID card. Costs for charging at home, in public and at the workplace are invoiced to the fleet directly each month. These costs appear on the Mina Fleet Portal along with insights on cost per kWh, consumption and duration, and Carbontrack™ – our carbon emission and intensity reporting.
For more information visit: mina.co.uk
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
- Farnborough – 29th & 30th April, 1st May 2022
- Amsterdam – 20th, 21st & 22nd May 2022
- San Diego – 10th & 11th September 2022
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram