The Marvel R is MG’s latest electric offering, and one that moves towards the more grown up, premium end of the EV market. Currently available in China and coming to Europe later this year, the Marvel R is a big SUV that could rival the likes of the Hyundai Kona or the Kia e-Niro.
It’s spacious, practical and comfortable, but it’s the features including vehicle-to-load capability and the ability to tow, that make this car stand out from the crowd. Yes the Marvel R is a fairly luxurious option and perhaps not one for the masses, but it shows the future direction MG are heading in and that’s pretty exciting.
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram