Jack heads to Munich to take a look around the remarkable Mercedes Vision EQXX: a radical, experimental new electric concept car that serves as a testbed for various sustainability and efficiency-focused technologies you may one day see featured on your own EV.
From glass-fibre springs to lab-grown silk, the EQXX may seem more sci-fi than road car, but this concept is no showroom queen: it’s a genuine test mule and the best clue yet about what we can expect from future e-Mercs.
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram