Could the new Megane E-Tech signify a fully electric direction for Renault?
There’s no doubt that the Renault Zoe is a brilliant little electric car and responsible for helping many people make the switch to electric, but Renault have been pretty slow in following up with further electric models. Until now.
The Megane E-Tech is impressive both inside and out and has a more premium feel than you might expect from a Renault. What is particularly credible is that the Megane E-Tech electric SUV will replace Renault’s long-serving, high-selling mid-size family ICE version. What do you think? Could this be the EV for you?
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram