Is the Hyundai Grandeur EV the coolest electric car on the block? We sent DK to find out.
Our Korea correspondent DK takes a look around Hyundai’s latest one-off concept, the Grandeur EV. Marrying Ioniq tech and design language to an iconic shape from the brand’s past, the end result is by far one of the coolest-looking EVs we’ve seen. Is there a future for retro-futuristic designs like these? Will they ever find their way to production? Check out the video to find out.
Read Jack’s new blog.
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram