In this week’s news episode, Robert discusses the new Germany Gigafactory, a giant electric cruise ship, a new Aston Martin, a huge methane leak and more.
In this week’s edition of Bobby’s semi-punctual news show, we discuss the opening of Tesla’s Berlin Gigafactory, the Aussie billionaires who are fighting climate change in their government’s stead, the world’s biggest electric ship, a shiny new electric Aston Martin and more!
0:00 Hello and welcome!
0:50 A shameless plug
3:22 Berlin Gigafactory opens
5:25 Electric cruise ship
6:31 Aussie bloke is our hero
9:08 Massive methane leak
11:24 Uber to install 700 chargers
12:47 More air mobility
14:40 Electric Aston Martin!
15:15 That’s yer lot!
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
- Farnborough – 29th & 30th April, 1st May 2022
- Amsterdam – 20th, 21st & 22nd May 2022
- San Diego – 10th & 11th September 2022
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram