Jack checks out the new Mustang Mach-E GT – the blisteringly fast performance variant of Ford’s electric family EV.
But in a world where range-topping versions usually equate to “too much power and not much else”, does the GT do enough to separate itself from the already brilliant base Mach-E? Does it feel any different from the car on which its based, or are you better off saving your money?
0:00 Before we begin
0:52 Epic montage
2:31 Ooohh nice
3:32 A shady mate
4:43 Significant side profile
6:10 View from the back
7:06 Big frunk
8:46 Supple yet firm
9:27 Practically posh
11:24 Back seat Jack test
12:44 Push or pull
14:04 So what do we think?
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram