Robert’s back with another Almost Breaking News looking at Russian buses and news that electric cars are cleaner!
‘Almost Breaking News’ is BACK! This month our roving ‘Roberter’ looks at electric buses in Russia, shocking news that electric cars are cleaner, a PV factory running on clean energy and the rise of driverless cars in the UK. Oh, and he has a new anchorman too.
Plus a reminder about the huge selection of bonus episodes available over on our second Fully Charged PLUS channel.
Links of interest
- Bus Story One
- Bus Story Two
- Bus Story Three
- Turbine Blades
- 7,000 miles clean EV
- Risen Energy plans integrated PV factory run on clean energy
- MK driverless cars Story One
- MK driverless cars Story Two
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram