The BMW iX is certainly controversial, but will Jack be a fan after spending a week with this pricey EV?
On the basis of its styling alone, the new iX is surely one of the more controversial new EVs of the year. That’s before you get to it’s £115,000 price tag and excessively enormous dimensions. But what intrigues us isn’t the car itself, but it’s bones. Because beyond that troubling face lie many clues as to what we can expect from an imminent generation of smaller, cheaper electric BMWs. So, are the signs good or bad? Jack spent a week with the iX to find out.
Read Jack’s new blog.
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram