Robert reviews the Angell bike to see if this could be the ultimate urban e-bike for those who live and work in the city.
The Angell e-bike is a beautiful, fully automatic urban bike with sophisticated tracking software, a built in screen and a detachable battery. Made in France it has been designed for people who live or work in the city and, while it’s not particularly cheap, it offers a perfect solution for city commuting and travel.
Fully Charged PLUS is packed full of bonus content such as this video as well as product showcases, interviews and podcasts. Make sure you subscribe and hit the notification bell to keep up to date!
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA & Europe
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram