Robert’s back with his take on some recent news stories including Britain’s Gigafactory and an exciting update about Fully Charged OUTSIDE.
In these dark times, here’s a ray of sunshine, as Robert delivers some much needed optimism about the technologies we will need to get us out of the nightmare we are sleep-walking into. Including ‘the plan from Stellantis’, your chance to see solutions in action, the UK’s first (?) ‘Gigafactory’, German Floods, African Climate Change, Record Renewables, Rimac x Bugatti and Rivian’s European Ambitions.
Links to news stories
- Stellantis electric factory – Link One
- Stellantis electric factory – Link Two
- Amazons 1st electric vans
- German floods
- Africa climate change
GLOBAL WIND & POWER GREW AT RECORD RATE IN 2020
Tesla POST RECORD QUARTER/MODEL 3 NO.1 UK
0:00 The plan from Stellantis
2:40 Test the tech that reduces your carbon impact
5:38 Britain’s ‘first’ Gigafactory?
6:53 Billionaires in Space
7:03 Extreme Weather
7:58 German & Belgian Flooding
8:17 Highest Temperatures Ever
09:25 Sub-Saharan Africa
09:47 Record Renewables
11:43 Tesla does it again
12:44 Rimac X Bugatti
14:09 Rivian’s European ambitions
15:45 Thanks to our Patreons
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram