In this latest news episode a solo Robert Llewellyn reports on a 100 year old battery, Tesla sharing superchargers, Fully Charged LIVE Canada and more…
After two busy LIVE shows, Robert gives the team a break and shoots (and edits) this episode of Almost Breaking News entirely by himself! Filmed at the Electric Vehicle Experience Centre in Milton Keynes, Robert is here to update you on some recent news stories including Tesla’s 100 year battery, the world’s fastest car charger, unrest at Shell and battery swapping that makes sense.
PLUS – a big announcement about us bringing our LIVE show to Canada thanks to our headline sponsors BC Hydro.
More information & tickets for Fully Charged LIVE Canada.
If you’re interested in exhibiting or sponsoring Fully Charged LIVE Canada come to our event briefing on 15th September.
Watch Quentin Willson’s round-up of Fully Charged UK.
0:00 All by himself
2:42 Coming up
3:20 100 year battery
6:53 Fastest charger
8:32 Shell consultant quits
11:07 Sensible swapping
13:16 Over to Jack
15:00 Superchargers for all
17:38 BIG NEWS
Links to news stories
- Tesla 100 year battery
- Shell consultant quits – Story One
- Shell consultant quits – Story Two
- Fastest charger . . .in the world
- Battery swap that makes sense
- Tesla Superchargers open to all – Story One
- Tesla Superchargers open to all – Story Two
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram