Tonik Energy

Tonik Energy

Award winning renewable energy & clean technologies provider that aims to connect you to innovative ways to power your home, so that we can make dirty energy a thing of the past.

Tonik Energy is a multi-award-winning renewable energy company based in Birmingham. We’re helping our members build their “home of the future” – using solar panels, battery storage and EV technologies; putting them in control of how they generate, store and use energy.

We offer 100% renewable electricity as standard across all our tariffs, which helps our members save 697kg less carbon dioxide a year – that’s the equivalent of driving an Audi A1 from Birmingham to Jakarta!

Our members can go completely carbon neutral by choosing 10% green gas and offset the remaining 90%. For every unit of non-green gas used by our greenest members, we buy carbon credits that helps fund the protection of 500,000 acres of CO2-gobbling, oxygen-creating dryland forest that make up Kenya’s Kasigau Corridor – a project that will avoid the emission of more than 55 million tonnes of CO2 over the course of this project’s initial 30-year lifetime. Making brighter choices so incredible things can happen; that’s energy for the switched on.